Intro makers give youtubers a quick and easy way to customize their intro without having to spend a lot of time and effort.Showing your brand isn’t the only value that intros provide. Intros can be as simple as a logo, or a more intricate hook that gets your audience to keep watching.
Your intro should be the following:
- Visually interesting to capture attention.
- Branded with either your logo, colors, face or something else unique to your company.
- Long enough and clear enough to tell the story of what your video is about.
- Short enough to not cause people to bail. Aim for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Unique and engaging enough to make people want to stick around.
An intro maker can help you capture all these elements so you don’t have to make your intro from scratch. These tools help with this by giving you a template to start with and generally easy-to-use editors and graphics.